Thursday, May 10, 2012

Letter Press

Today, while in search of ideas for a graduation party,
I came across the most lovely site. 

I had to share it.

My sister and I love paper and type setting.
I will play around with fonts for hours
(until I finally am to exhausted to continue the craziness). 

Trying to find the right invitation is, well, really important.  

After all, it is the first impression people get.
Everything else just follows suit!

Now I know a lot of you are thinking, 
"Oh my gosh - is this woman for real!"
YES - I am.
But then again, I am a crazy detail oriented person.  
And, I do love color, fonts, and pretty paper -
put them together to make a beautiful invitation... 
well let's just say I feel complete JOY.







Click on picture to link to the source & site.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...