Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning!

I found myself with some extra time this week and I decided it was time to do a little spring cleaning in my house. I know, I'm so exciting! Today - I tackled the REFRIGERATOR.  Not the freezer mind you, just the refrigerator.  Who knew so many things could hide behind others.  Luckily no science experiments going on - just a few items out of date.

While I was waiting for things to dry in the sink, I took a look online to see what type of organizing ideas I might get.  I thought I would share some of my findings.






I have to admit - I do love Crate & Barrel!

More fun photos...
Martha Stewart

and sites....
Live Simply


I always do a quick clean and sweep when I go grocery shopping - before I add the new, fresh items - I like to tidy up the shelves and wipe them down.  But, when you are really going to clean it - you need to set aside a little bit of time so you can empty out your refrigerator, take out the shelves and bins, wash them in some warm soapy water, and wipe out the refrigerator really well.  It's very simple, no crazy strategy. But I must say it will look worse before it gets better.  Everything from the refrigerator will be on your counter tops.

Sadly, I did not take any before pictures of mine - sorry!  But here are the during & after shots.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...