Friday, March 30, 2012

A French Food Find

Over the last few years we have enjoyed being pass holders to the Disney Parks here in Florida.  And, of course EPCOT is one of our favorites.  Probably because of the Garden Show in the spring and the Food and Wine Festival in the fall. OH, and Christmas is delightful.  After all, I do like to eat and they have some great food.  I know that sounds odd - being a theme park and all, but it really does have some great restaurants.


 Les Chefs de France is the most recent I've tried with my son and good friends.  I ordered the roasted chicken which was cooked perfectly and had a lovely wine reduction sauce.  The French baguette was amazingly good and overall we thought it was quite nice.
 
On a date night with my husband we also tried Bistro de Paris.  This was an amazing evening.  The food was wonderful.  We were in no hurry and the meal took quite some time as several courses were brought out.  We were lucky enough to have a table by the window and were able to watch the firework show right from our seats.  As we left the park, well after closing hours, we enjoyed what seemed to be a private tour through the beautiful gardens.  Truly a lovely evening.


DisneyTouristBlog- click on link below

But as luck would have it - I just had lunch at a very lovely little spot in my downtown called Rendez-Vous.

We were a party of five and I will tell you that we all enjoyed our meals.  The bread and goat cheese was of course a favorite, but sadly $2 a small basket.  The prices on the rest of the meal I thought were very reasonable for the portion size.  Below are some of our samplings.




You should give them a try - I am certain you wont be sorry.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...