Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Midnight Snacks

By far my most popular post and pinterest pin has been my Backyard Campout post.  I thought it would be nice to share the PDF for the various labels I used to go along with the party favors.

So here they are...
(For some reason when I link to them from the blog it looks as though the graphics did not come through correctly, but when you select print or download the PDF it opens perfectly!)

Chow Time Blue PDF

Chow Time Green PDF

Chow Time Pink PDF

Midnight Snacks Blue PDF

Midnight Snacks Green PDF

Midnight Snacks Pink PDF

S'More Fun Blue PDF

S'More Fun Green PDF
S'More Fun Pink PDF

I printed the "Chow time" and "Take Home S'More Fun" on card stock, and I printed the "Midnight Snack" labels on a solid sheet of sticker paper.  Just used my paper cutter - worked great.  You of course, can print them on whatever you wish!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...