Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Burgers

I am the sister who lives on the east coast – Florida to be exact.  And about once a month I get to go up to Jacksonville.  Sometimes I have a pretty full schedule, but sometimes I have a little bit of time to explore.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I also had the pleasure of having my husband with me.

I have mentioned that we like to eat and lately I have been in pursuit of really good burgers.  Not sure why, but I just have been craving them.  As we were scanning some of our usual favorites on beachside we noticed a new place – M Shack Burgers, so we thought we’d give it a try.

I am so HAPPY we did!  This was a great little place.   
Only open for a couple of months, it is the newest in restaurants by brothers David and Matthew Medure (they have other restaurants in the area; Matthew's Restaurant in San Marco and Restaurant Medure in Ponte Vedra Beach, plus Take Away Gourmet in San Marco).
 I can’t say I have ever eaten at the others, but I will certainly put them on my list of must tries.

As for the M Shack Burger, it was very crisp and clean, simple menu, and great prices. 
 I tried to take a few pictures, but only had my phone with me. Sorry…




 I had the Bacon Cheeseburger and Sweet Potato Tots


Sorry honey!




If you are ever in Atlantic Beach stop in for a great burger,
yummy sweet potato tots, and a real milkshake – we shared the Banana Foster!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...