Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More on the Kitchen

OK, so I have gotten a few questions from my last post regarding the kitchen where I shared some pictures of my kitchen.  For starters, yes that is my kitchen. It photographed really well. I was happy, but in reality it is much smaller than it appears.  Second, that is what my cabinets look like, for the most part.  I do periodically go through and clean my cabinets, reorganize them, and such.  Obviously I took the pictures right after I had tidied up - come on, we all want to look our best for photos.

But really, I do keep my pantries looking like that for the most part.  For me I need order to feel calm, and for a period of time I was a bit under the weather and I had a lot of different people in my house helping.  If I kept my pantry in order, it was much easier for them to figure out where things went. Not to mention much easier for me to find when I needed something.

This week I thought I would share some kitchen's I found online that I love.  They helped give me some inspiration on how to put mine in order.  Hope you enjoy!

From the Martha Stewart Studio Kitchen



Another great blog post from Food for My Family
you should check it out!

More from Martha Stewart

source Martha Stewart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...